03 June 2012

Vacancy/Jobs at JayPee Group


Jaypee Group

JayPee Group, one of the leading and fast growing industrial groups of India, is looking for dynamic, result oriented and committed professionals to strengthen its Technical and Commercial teams in Cement Plants, Fertilizer Plants, Captive Power Plants and associated Marketing teams across India.

The group worth is around Rs 18,000 crore and its field of actions are Engineering and Construction, Power, Cement, Hospitality, Expressways, Real Estate, Fertilizer and Edible Oil. Philosophy of the group is to "grow with human face" and inculcates sprit of team-work and bonding.

Openings in following fields are offered by the group for qualified candidates.

1. Technical (Code: T-1)

2. Commercial (Code: C-1)

3. Design (Code: D-1)

4. Finance and Accounts (Code: F-1)

5. Quality control (Code: Q-1)

6. HR and Administration (Code: H-1)

7. Mines (Code: M-1)

8. Environment/ Geology/Safety (Code: X-1)

9. Sales and Marketing (Code: SM-1)

10. Medical (Code: MO-1)

If you have talent and zeal to aspire for higher, the company will provide you the opportunity. A conducive and vibrant work culture, opportunities to learn and grow. You may send your latest CV to chrd@jalindia.co.in or send CV by post at the following address :

Senior Vice President (HR)
Jaipraakash Associates Limited
CHRD, JA Annexe, Sector-134
Wazidpur, Noida
U.P. 201304



     
Above ad can be seen in "Ascent" of  Times of India dated 30th May 2012.

Stay tuned to Fertilizer News Blog for more news on JayPee Group !

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 July, 2012

    Respected Sir,
    I have done B.Tech in Computer Science and Engg and I am looking for job in duncan fertilizer kanpur plant.
    Please would you inform me the date of interview.
    thanks.
    mob-09598241677
    Email-sumitbhatnagar09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Khalid sir give me a chance in Jaypee group in Quality control (Code: Q-1)and
    HR and Administration (Code: H-1) i am MBA (Operation) with SMU
    and i am belong to distt-Bulandshahr,UP at village of JP sir and i have experience 2 year with videocon company Please help me

    PH.NO.9718818122
    Email-mcseiant@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,i am mech engg. Pls give me a chance in jaypee group
    Email-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,I have B.tech done MECH.ENGG. I am looking jobs in duncan fertilizer kanpur plant.please would inform me the date of intrview.
    thanks.
    mob-8957649154,8896534382
    EMAIL-amithappy1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir, i m pursuing b.tech production&industrial engg.after nine month completed this course.so pls inform me any job in fertilizer plant.
    mob-09454910594
    email-nitesh.virgo022@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,I have I.T.I & N.C.V.T done ELECTRICAL.ENGG.

    EXPERIENCE:-

     1 yr with TATA Chemicals LTD Babrala in 2010 to 2011.
     2.6 Yr/M with agarwal brothers Bareilly 2008 to 2010 &
    2011 to 2012.
     Total 3.6 yr/m.

    I am looking jobs in duncan fertilizer kanpur plant.please would inform me the date of intrview.
    thanks.
    mob- +91-8755268197,9557708646
    EMAIL-samsrivastav@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i am b.tech in chemical engineering in2011 and currently working in focus energy ltd.i have 1 year 8 month experience in oil& gas field .but i want to job in fertilizer sector.so please inform me the date of interview

    ReplyDelete
  8. Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am MCA and having more than 08 years experience in IT field.
    I am looking jobs in Duncan Fertilizer Kanpur plant. Please would inform me the date of Interview.
    I awaiting for your positive response,
    Thanks.
    mob- +91-8574794372, 09454054712
    EMAIL-damsdeepak@gmail.com, damsdeepak@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir,
    i am a Technician Electrical (I.T.I), i want to job in your group

    EMAIL-pawan4323@gmail.com

    Tel-8565078274

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir,
    I am Electrical Diploma holder having experience 11 months in IITKanpur as a Project Technician and i want to be a part of your group. So please inform me if there is any vacancy matching my profile.
    I am awaiting for your positive response.
    E mail-anirudhknpr@yahoo.in
    Mob. no. 9598008485

    ReplyDelete
  11. anil kumar verma14 November, 2013

    Sir,
    I am Electrical Diploma holder having experience of 20 years from INDIAN AIR FORCE. I want to join your group.So, please inform me the date of interview.
    Mob. no- 09415737156
    Email- anniverma333@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir,
    i am instrumentation & control diploma holder.
    i wish a job post in jaypee group. if any opportunity for me
    please inform me. thank you.
    abhinandan kumar
    mob-9675633261

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir,
    i am a Technician FITTER (I.T.I), One Year Apprenticeship in H.A.L (LUCKNOW)
    i want to job in your group

    EMAIL-ajay_kumar0512@yahoo.com

    Tel-8604795689

    ReplyDelete
  14. R/S
    I AM CIVIL ENGINEER WORKED WITH YOUR GROUP(5 YEARS) DUE TO SOME MEDICAL PROBLEM HAVE TO LEAVE THE GROUP BUT NOW I RE JOIN YOUR GROUP. SO PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE.

    E-MAIL-- wasim_ansari7992@yahoo.com
    ph-09736368087

    ReplyDelete