29 January 2012

Jobs in JayPee Group


Hardcore and dedicated dairy professionals are required in JayPee Group. The group is Rs 15000 crore well diversified infrastructure conglomerate and diversify itself in dairy product field. Its state-of-the-art Dairy Plant is under construction.

For this dairy plant, the group needs experienced guys of the same field. Following openings are offered by the group.

1. General Manager (Plant Operation)

2. Marketing Manager

3. Marketing Executive

4. Mechanical/Electrical Engineer

5. Production Officer

6. Quality Assurance Officer

7. Quality Assurance Assistant

8. Milk Procurement Officer

9. Milk Procurement Supervisor

If you have talent and zeal to aspire for higher, the company will provide you the opportunity. A conducive and vibrant work culture, opportunities to learn and grow.




Above ad can be seen in "Ascent" of  Times of India dated 25th January 2012.

Stay tuned to Duncans Fertiliser Blog for more news on JayPee Group !

3 comments:

  1. sir please give me a chance to show my capability to your organization.
    my mail id is
    ankursingh196@gmail.com

    mobile no is 08826505830,08899033660

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Dear sir,
    If I got a chance then i am trying to work with honesty,dedication and utilize my capabilities in the best interests of the organization and to excel my self for the betterment of the organization.
    My mail-Shivamverma460@gmail.com
    My no-9415407837

    ReplyDelete